Global Marketers today require a complex mix of intelligences to ensure their brands stand out from the global crowd. The first one is Rational Intelligence, the second is Affective Intelligence, and last but not least is Cultural Intelligence. Alexander Dunlop offers a unique combination of bespoke marketing tools to assist Global Marketers with Affective and Cultural Intelligences.
- Cognitive, Conceptual, Numerical Intelligence
- Understanding what people do
This is the ability to understand what people do through cognitive, conceptual and numeric competencies.
- Knowing how to move people
- Understanding what people feel
This is the ability to understand what people feel and what affects people at a deep level.
- Knowing what works in different cultures around the world
- Understanding the global and the local
This is the ability to understand why people are the way they are - the complex relationship between the Local and the Global - knowing what things work and why in different cultures around the world.